About Protection of Personal Data
ocuphirepharma.com , we respect and attach importance to the privacy of our visitors and members. For this reason, we would like to provide information about the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, which is in force in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals in the use of personal data of our members and visitors.
We attach importance to the processing and preservation of all kinds of personal data belonging to all persons (team) related to ocuphirepharma.com, including the people (readers) who benefit from the content in ocuphirepharma.com, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (KVKK). With the awareness of our responsibility in this matter, we process the personal data of our users in the scope and conditions described below, as Data Controller and Data Processor in accordance with the KVKK.
1. What is personal data?
Personal data is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person in the KVKK. Accordingly, your name, surname and e-mail address that you share with us are called personal data.
2. What is the purpose of collecting your personal data by us?
We collect and process your personal information in order to fulfill our legal obligations due to your product and service relationship with ocuphirepharma.com, to inform you about the content that we/will include on ocuphirepharma.com, regarding your interests and preferences, and to provide you with a better reading experience.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data, through the forms on the ocuphirepharma.com website, with information such as name, surname, business or private e-mail address; We collect and process preferences on the pages logged in using the user name and password, IP records of the transactions performed, cookie data collected by your browser, and data including browsing time, details and records, location data.
4. For what purpose and to whom do we transfer your personal data?
Your personal data with ocuphirepharma.com product and content development team, with our direct/indirect domestic/foreign solution partners, with institutions and organizations that represent us during the continuation of the reader relationship and/or with whom we cooperate to carry out our publishing activities, and domestic and international data storage services for which we receive cloud storage services. / can be shared with foreign people and institutions. In addition, personal data is shared with courts and other public institutions due to and limited to our legal obligations.
→ Transfer of your personal data abroad
Your personal data collected by any of the methods listed above, to be processed in Turkey or to be processed and stored outside of Turkey, provided that they remain within the scope of KVKK and in accordance with the purposes of the contract (in countries accredited by the Personal Data Board and where there is sufficient protection for the protection of personal data) services can also be transferred to intermediaries.
5. How do we store your personal data?
Personal data shared with ocuphirepharma.com are stored on Tur Host’s domestic/international secure servers in accordance with the relevant legal regulations and KVKK provisions.
6. How do we store your personal data that we obtained before the KVKK came into force?
Your personal data, which was obtained in accordance with the law through electronic message permission and other forms, before the effective date of KVKK, 7 April 2016, is also processed and preserved in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
→ Storage and protection of personal data
Your personal data will be kept confidential in the database and systems of ocuphirepharma.com in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK; Except for legal obligations and the regulations specified on this page, it will not be shared with third parties in any way. ocuphirepharma.com is obliged to prevent the unlawful processing of personal data, to prevent unauthorized access, to take software and physical security measures such as access management, in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK, for systems and databases that host your personal data. If it is learned that personal data has been obtained illegally by others, the situation will be immediately reported to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
→ Keeping personal data up-to-date and accurate
ocuphirepharma.com has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date in accordance with Article 4 of the KVKK. In this context, in order for ocuphirepharma.com to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our users are required to share their accurate and up-to-date data with us or update them via the ocuphirepharma.com website.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
In accordance with KVKK — pursuant to article 7/f.1. of the KVKK — your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized and continued to be used by us when the purpose for which your personal data is to be processed ceases to exist and/or when the statute of limitations for us to process your data expires in accordance with the legislation. will be.
8. What are your rights arising from the Personal Data Protection Law?
Pursuant to the legislation on processed personal data (Article 11 of the KVKK);
- Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data,
- Requesting notification of the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred, regarding the correction of personal data and/or the deletion or destruction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In the event that your personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
9. How can you exercise your rights regarding your personal data that you have informed us?
You have the right to request that we forward all information stored about you to you. In this regard , you can have your personal information deleted, corrected or reviewed by contacting us at email@example.com .