In addition to our advice in the advice center in Vienna, on the phone or via Skype, we also offer visually impaired and blind people free on-site support through competent mobile advice in the federal states. This service is for our members for free.
Are you visually impaired or blind?
We advise and support you:
We will be there for you on May 10 and September 13, 2022 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. in Scheibbs.
For dates in other locations, please refer to our online events calendar.
- Pre-registration is absolutely necessary.
- A current ophthalmological finding is required for the consultation.
- A minimum distance of 2 meters must be maintained.
- FFP2 masks are mandatory.
- A 3G certificate is required for the consultation.
- Due to the current circumstances (COVID-19) there may be changes in dates.